Wednesday 21 January 2015

2015- Breath of ?

Yes 2015 is well in motion to say the least!

21 days into January and this is my first post! Wow!
Joking with my husband few days ago, I said ‘ I am not sure why exactly I am so busy that I do not have them for my little pleasures anymore! So what would happen when the kids come? (Good question)

This post in itself is an actual miracle because I am in the middle hosting a baby shower for a friend coming up in few days, planning Beauty in Business (A networking event geared towards Women who aspire to be better: www.beautyinbusiness.eventbrite.com), searching deeply and intently for the business I was created to be the Queen of, working on the creative aspect of my empire :D and also planning the other events we lined up this 2015!

This is just the summary of my January so far and in the words of a wise person ‘Everyone has the same amount of time in a day: 24 hours. It just depends on how you use it. Some choose to use their time by making the world better; others use it wishing they could make the world better, and then there are the rest of us who just sits back to watch the world hoping someone will find the time to make it better.
What lane are you on?



In 2015, few things, I hope to God I do not just say I would do but actually do are as below:
-          - What is the worst that can happen if I approach that person ask that question or make that ridiculous request? The worst that can happen is I hear a No and we keep it moving forward.
-          -To draw the fine line between business and pleasure. It is as simple as this. I am working on refusing to apologize for my professionalism.
-          -To be soft around the edges (seems like I am contrasting myself with number two right?) Now this is very funny because my close friends sometime fill a resignation form after they are done working with me.  Even when I am working on a project, I tend to be afraid of myself!lol. So I am going to work towards a balance.
-          -Step out there and not be afraid of a backlash. Come backlash or not, to make a move a step is needed. It is exhausting overcoming the world in your subconscious but in your conscious all you see is the reason why the world will reject you.
-         - Pray more, Listen more, Love more, Laugh more, Live more and of course write more :D

What do you hope to do differently this  year, actually do because to be honest, as we get older, there is no luxury for us to keep wishing. Time is ticking so let's make it count, so help us God, Amen!
-           


1 comment:

  1. Hmm...I get how you feel cos I also stopped to post this comment in the midst of plenty activities. Lol! We could get so 'busy' that we forget the things that matter. Balance is the key jare. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete