Saturday 16 April 2016

Mammary Gland

Night and day
On knees and on feet, 
We prayed for you,
We held you in our arms 
We wept 
I am praying for you 
I'm holding you in my arms 
I'm crying 
In joy through pain
As your cute lips smack against your snack,
As your mouth with eyes closed, sniff for your inheritance, My mammary glands,
As your lips suck out the liquid gold from my breasts, 
I bleed
I weep
I bleed 
And already as your mom, I am shedding blood for you,
Thank you Jesus for counting me worthy of such sacrifice!

I'm sobbing through pain in joy 
Because you haven't been taught otherwise,
You weren't created otherwise
It came with you,
The need for more 
The desire to be heard 
The desire to get what is yours
The mindset that everything is possible  
Impossibility....what is that? 
Everything can be held and everyplace can be thread upon..
No one is 'bigger or better' than you 
If they hold you down, you hold them back with peering eyes...




Your inquisitive eyes seeing shapes and light, yet absorbing it all,
Your flaring nose inhaling just because you can,
The smile after you are breastfed to stupor...the smile of satisfaction after your day's work,
Your ears following every conversation ...no one has told you to stop listening, no one will except yourself,
Your mouth spewing such wisdom, the Angels are at your command, 
Your hands grabbing on to air...making our impossible, possible
Your fingers grabbing on to anyone or anything trying to hold (bath) you down 
Teaching the infamous person that they can't bring you down...no matter how huge the challenge might be, you have the strength to rise above them...
Your legs walking on air, standing before Royalty because every fiber of your being is Royalty...

You were not created otherwise 
Everything Goodly is in you 
Perfectly and Divinely,
You have brought Heaven down...

I started this piece to talk about my red coloured Liquid gold, thanks to your kissable lips, soft yet unyielding 
And through my thoughts you make me a philosopher...
Cheers to my life changing forever!







No comments:

Post a Comment