Tuesday 2 May 2017

Paper Eating

I have a 14 months old baby.... who enjoys eating paper and everything else.

She teaches me priority.
She teaches me patience.
She keeps me fit.
I am usually on my feet when it comes to her.
Either I am chasing someone or something is chasing me,

After a 9-5 kind of day and my idea of 'saving the world', if she wants to be rocked till she sleeps, you had better rock the rock out of that rocking!

Why am I saying this?
For some days, I have had back to back activities that I have not had enough opportunity to spend as much time as I would have loved with my Princess (Thank you Father in Heaven for Grandparents) and as usual I think...

What of her?

Am I making the right decision? If the outside gets the best part of my time and day, where do I draw out strength for the inside?
How can a baby be so powerful to get her mama so philosophical?

I do not have all the answers but one thing I know is I take it one day at a time... I think. It is about progress.
I feel guilt sometimes and channel that energy into looking for ways to make things better in any possible way.

 I appreciate all the mamas out there. For giving your baby some milk to gulp down those papers. For doing everything possible and more.

Mamas, feel free to let us know how you keep it sane everyday. We are taking notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment